Thursday, April 7, 2011

Keeping Busy

I have started doing a little side work with my photography lately. I decided it was about time I put a price list together. If you look at the top of my blog you will see a new header entitled "Schedule a Session" in it you will see my prices and how to get in touch with me to schedule a session.

This photography stuff has been keeping me pretty busy lately. My friend Holly had me take some photo's of her cute kids. I had them edited awhile ago but wanted to try a re shoot of her littlest one. I'm glad we did he was in a much better mood the second time around and we were able to get this cute shot of him:

The rest of her cute kids:



I have also been really busy entering challenges. We have had a couple extra ones in the last couple weeks so I have been extra busy getting ready for them, shooting for them, and editing them.

This first one was my free study entry, it really is one of my favorite photos. I thought it turned out just about how I pictured it in my head. I did pretty well with it but the voters didn't seem to love it as much as I did.

title:
Alice: Through the Looking Glass

This one is sort of different. It was for a challenge called "between the neck and the knees" All I kept thinking when I was editing these is I wish I didn't have to cut off the head. I tried to figure out ways to show emotion or tell a story without seeing a face so I attempted to do it with her hands.

Title:
Just a Little Stage Fright

This last one was for a challenge called Black and White so it could be anything in Black and White. I ended up going with this one. I really liked it. I guess no one else does because it is not scoring well. Oh well you can't guess them all.

Title:
Grazing Peacefully

This was my other choice for the B&W challenge. In hind sight I should have gone with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment