Sunday, September 4, 2011

Weddings and Reunions

I got to play photographer for two different events in the month of August. This first one was for my nephew Sean's wedding reception. They were married in California and got most of their wedding shots there. But I got do do a few for them at their reception here. I mostly did candids here are a few of my favorites:

The happy couple, Sean and Kristen:




Brothers:

Greeting guests in the reception line:

Romrell Family Reunion
I also went to Idaho to do family photos for a reunion. The Romrells had 12 kids so I kept very busy taking photos that day. It would be impossible for me to upload all of the photos, so I just had to chose a few of my favorites.
Grandpa Romrell


The whole group, and I'm told this isn't even close to all of them!!!!


I just thought the dogs were so fun in this one, I especially love the little white and brown spotted one in the front.


The next few are few select photos of the Sargent clan, I know these guys so they get a little favoritism on my part.





Thanks everyone, I had fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment