Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Have A Lot Of Catching Up To Do

I have been super busy these last two weeks trying to get ready for my dance recital. Now that I finally have that over with I have time to update my blog. Including pictures I took of my dance students before the recital.

Here is just few examples of my cute little students. They were much more cooperative that my little Sydnie was, and I was able to get some really cute shots.






A group shot of my 3 year old class. I was so rushed for time I didn't have time to do Sydnie's hair or make-up before pictures. Oh well, luckily I got some cute ones with her all dressed up a few days before. This little class was very hard to pose, I ended up pasting about 3 photos together to get one decent one.



The older class was much easier to pose, I found one that worked without having to cut and paste.



I borrowed my cute little neighbor with great big blue eyes for a challenge entry. It was called "Light on White" here are some of the outtakes:









Now for challenge entries. This first one is for a challenge titled "Gold" I found this mask at a party store and thought it would be fun to pair with Kaylees golden hair. I did pretty well with this photo. I finished 7th out of around 100 entries.



And this next one won me another ribbon. I was a bit surprised to get it because I entered it at the last minute and didn't really have high expectations for it. But others seemed to like it and I won third place.


This next one was for a challenge called fences. I really liked this photo, but it only did a little above average. Oh well sometimes you just have to enter the ones you like and not worry about the score.


Here are a couple other "fence" outtakes, in hind sight I probably would have done better with one of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment