Thursday, June 2, 2011

Oh Baby!

So this week I got to do an infant photo shoot. They always take a lot of time and patience. It took awhile to get this little 2 week old little girl to sleep but when she finally did, I got some cute ones.

Here she is with her mommy:


I took a bunch more but these were my favorites:








This one I took on my way to photograph something else, I saw this view and had to stop and photograph it.

And I suppose I should include this one since I won a ribbon with it. I don't know how, I think its kind of a weird and boring shot. I guess everyone else just did worse than me. The challenge was "what is in your fridge" I won 3rd place with this spectacular shot of my fridge.

Title:
"What I wish the inside of my refrigerator looked like."

No comments:

Post a Comment