Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Summer of Photo shoots

I've been busy this summer, the first of all of my photo shoots was for my friend Irene, she wanted to update the website for her business and asked me to take some shots for her. We did a bunch of studio product shots and then some fun ones for the front page of her website. Check out her stuff she has a great line of shirts that give support for pregnant bellies. Here is a link to her website: http://cozybelly.com

You can check out my product shots on her website, here are a few of my favorite shots we got for her front page:




Audrey's Kids

My friend came and stayed with us for a couple days and I got to take some cute photos of her kids. This first one is my favorite:













Emily's Family

This next photo shoot was for a family with 7 kids. I took a ton of photos and had a hard time choosing some of my favorites from that shoot.









No comments:

Post a Comment