Sunday, November 13, 2011

8 and 0!

I have been busy with a little team competition on DPchallenge.com. There are 16 teams with 7 members on each team, and so far we are undefeated! We only have two more weeks until playoffs and I am feeling pretty confident we will win both weeks. At the end we have play-offs there are 4 divisions right now and only one other team is undefeated, we haven't gone up against them and won't until the playoffs. They are a really good team of photographers and I really want to beat them but so far their average is a bit better than ours so it's going to be tough. I will let you know how things go.

I have also been keeping busy doing photo sessions. This first one is for my friend Irenes website. She sells undershirts for pregnant women, she gave me a couple after this last shoot (and no I am not pregnant) but they are great for all women they are made of super nice fabric that really sucks your tummy in as well as gives great support for pregnant mom's tummies. Her website is Cozybelly.com So go check out her product and my photos on her website.

At the same time I had my family photos done I also took my friend Tineka's family photos. She is the one that helped me with mine. Her photos turned out really nice as well. She really liked this one:

I thought this one was cute:

Here is the one she is going to get enlarged and hang on her wall:

And here one I really liked mostly because of the sun flare:

As I said I also have been keeping busy with challenges. This is for a challenge called right angles, I decided to do a still life of fruit all made of squares and rectangles. My girls and I had fun making the fruit and I liked them so much I decided to use them as a real decoration.

The other challenge this last week was a pumpkin carving challenge, not only was it a photography challenge but you were also scored on how well you carved your pumpkins. Luckily I have a husband who is practically a professional pumpkin carver, or he could be if there was such a thing.

Here is one I didn't enter but thought was fun, he carved it out of a butternut squash:

And here is my entry, told ya he was good. With his help I won 4th place in the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Jenn on your DP challenge completion! You have made great progress as a photographer over the past year and I'm impressed with your determination and talent! Your dedication to photography is inspirational to those sharing your passion and I wish you the best of success in the future! Regards, Scott Wittenburg, host of Photography 101

    ReplyDelete