Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Normally I would wait a little longer to post, but most of the photo's I took were so fitting for Valentines day I wanted to post today. These are mostly for Challenge entries I have been working on. I don't have a lot of time right now to go into details, so I hope a short description will be good enough.

This one was for a speed challenge announced last night at midnight, and due tonight at midnight. I had to shoot it today and enter it today. The theme was Valentines Day .

Title:
I can see the love burning in her eyes so blue...

The next two I shot for the rule of thirds challenge. I went with this one:
Title:
My Funny Little Valentine





This is the one I almost went with. I liked it so much I copied it for the speed challenge above. They are a lot alike but they were shot on different days.

This one is for a challenge called Photo Shop terms. You pick a term from the software Photoshop like: Layer, Highlights, Contrast, etc. And find a creative way to show them in a photograph.

My Photoshop term and title of my shot:
CROP

Here is another shot. I liked it but ended up going with the first one:
Hope everyone had a Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment