Thursday, February 24, 2011

Portrait Time!!!

So, this weekend was an portrait taking and editing marathon for me. It started out with my friend Amber and her little girl Breelyn. She wanted me to take some indoor studio shots of Breelyn in her Baptism dress. It was fun and she was my very first paying client, it sort of made me nervous, but I think they turned out cute.

Next, my sister Nancy came for the weekend so I could take some pictures of her cute kids. Then I spent most of the rest of the weekend editing, partly because I wanted Nancy to just take her photo's with her instead of me having to e-mail them to her, and partly because I have a busy week ahead of me and I knew I wouldn't have time later.

In addition to the photos below, I also edited some cute photo's my friend took. She did a great job taking some newborn photos of her baby and wanted me to edit them. They turned out really cute, but since they are not my photo's I won't post them here. Between editing all 3 photo shoots I think I will be glad to have a little break from editing.

So enough talk, here are the photo's I took. I had an easy job with such cute kids. I think I will stop writing and let the photo's do the talking.

Chloe
(she was a tough one to get to smile this weekend, but we still managed a few really cute shots)


Hannah




Hayden





All Three
(This was another tough assignment, there was no way I could get them to all smile and look at the camera at the same time, so we had to do a little swap with the heads.)


Breelyn's Baptism photo's






No comments:

Post a Comment