Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just a quick shout out to a website I have recently become a member of. I have the link under photo tutorials and photo friends. I will post it again here dpchallenge.com but in the future look under those tabs to find it. I think it is an awesome way to improve photography skills. I have already entered 4 challenges, I don't hope to win any, but I have held steady with a respectable score for someone new to this whole photography thing. A lot of the entrants are professional photographers with teams of people working for them, but there are also a lot of people like me who just love photography and want a place to get their photos critiqued so that they can learn from it. My goal for this year is just to make it into the top ten with one of my photos, its a pretty lofty goal but I may luck out. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment